- Damage from fire not only destroys property; smoke does additional harm with soot deposits, odor, and acidic residue. We provide the most advanced technology to clean, sanitize and remove odors.
- Our team of Estimators and Project Managers work closely with insurance companies to coordinate the most efficient and effective means of handling any loss.
- Water damage must be dealt with in the first 24 hours of intrusion.
- We use the latest proven technology to identify unseen affected areas with Thermal Imaging and FLIR (Forward Looking Infra-Red) processes.
Electronic Equipment and Devices Cleaning
- This advanced technology provides a cost effective alternative to replacement.
- Using our advanced technology we can clean expensive computers, TVs, music systems and more.
Smoke and Odor Removal
Fire does more damage than just destroy a building or personal property. Where fire hasn’t reached, smoke surely has. Smoke gets behind cabinets, into closets, attics and air ducts often leaving a soot deposit and creating odor problems, along with depositing an acidic residue on your contents and belongings.
- Our team provides quick response to save as many items as possible.
- Prioritize with client to save high priced electronics, family heirlooms, porcelain items and metal surfaces.
Complete Contents Restoration
- We decontaminate and store salvageable personal property in our 15,000 sq. ft. climate controlled facility.
- Damage from mold, water or smoke is meticulously cleaned and restored using deionizing, ultrasonic cleaning and drying machine methods, and sealed in our Ozone Chamber to remove all odors.
- We can also clean and restore contents at client’s site.